Tuesday, April 14, 2009

You're So Vain


I'm having one of those days. Went to the dentist and -according to him- my filling came loose and there is a cavity forming underneath. He tried to show it to me on the x-ray...he said see...there...just a touch of shadow. Mmmhmm. So he tells me I will need a crown. Anyway. After insurance the whole thing is going to cost over $600. Maybe I should just let my teeth rot. Oh and I brush my teeth too hard. And I need my wisdom teeth out. Awesome. Adam has an appointment at the end of the month. We both cannot wait to discover the scoop on his pearly whites.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I think everyone brushes their teeth to hard. Does your new dentist have TVs in the ceiling? I shall never again go to a dentist with out tvs in the ceiling, it makes it so much less awkward.

Unknown said...

no TVS... :-(