Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wake Up



Woke up today in desperate need of an Americano from Lux Coffee Bar. Too bad it's all the way downtown and Adam insists we are NOT hip enough to go there. When Brittany and Dominic were visiting in February, I made my first trip to Lux with them. The three of us ordered coffee, a few homemade pastries and sat outside. I'm not really sure what I ordered...but it looked like french toast (it wasn't) and had fresh strawberries. Also, they topped it off with a very large dollop of cream and butter. Delicious. The most recent contestant in our new apartment search would place us right behind this fabulous establishment. Not sure how I would deal with having the absolute best coffee in the area within a few feet of my doorstep. The temptation might prove too great.

No comments: