Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Waterproof

Not that I would forget, but I put my little sister's SAVE the DATE up on the fridge in plain sight. I can't believe that in just over 100 days she will be a married lady. When I think of watching her walk down the aisle with my dad, seeing her happy smiling face, I get emotional. Who wouldn't? At my own wedding I cried, my sister cried, my friends cried and one little girl -as I walked down the aisle- was overheard by her mother to say, "Goodbye Kendra, I'll never see you again." Maybe this is why we cry? After the wedding is over, even though we remain who we are and continue to see the people we care about-----we change. Everything changes. Not necessarily in a bad way, but in a way that we know that the person we were before will never be again. Okay, enough with the drama. I'm actually extremely psyched about the entire event. But you better believe my lashes will be waterproof.

No comments: