Tuesday, August 11, 2009

paint = omg

So...we have a new place...AGAIN...and I need some serious inspiration. Ever since my independently married state, I have lacked any real motivation to style our living quarters. My excuse had something to do with the impermanence I perceived in our future. But I have now realized that this ISN'T a GOOD EXCUSE. Who cares if we are only somewhere a year? Or two? How long do I have to be somewhere before I slap some paint on a wall? Maybe I still have this idea that we will -settle down- soon...make a house a home. What if that takes ten years? Or...heaven forbid...it never happens? Shouldn't I forget all this waiting around and get busy? YES! There might be a teentsie other reason for my style procrastination...practical use of cash-ola. Spending $30 @ grocery = reasonable / spending $30 on paint = omg. Is this really just about buying paint? OMG. Time to get out of the rut. And where better to start than Design*Sponge? I already found a post that has to do with my current city of residence, Phoenix. Pretty great to think that most of the places mentioned are VERY CLOSE to my new spot. Click on the pic to read more...
Now, the pressure is on. Mistakes (I just threw up a little) inevitable. Not spending the next several years of my life looking at white walls...priceless.

1 comment:

That Shop In Milford said...

you go girl!...can't wait to see the end product!!