Monday, May 11, 2009

Nostalgic Foodie


Can't believe it has been almost a year since Adam's graduation. It was so much fun having everyone in Cleveland to celebrate. We had a spectacular assortment of culinary delights---two types of cake (one cassada, one not) from Corbo's in Little Italy...croissants, pastries, salad and sandwich fixings from the Stone Oven* AND a very satisfying celebratory dinner at The Pub in Rocky River (I highly recommend the Goat Cheese Dip). Now I've made myself hungry and am entirely powerless to help my cravings. Unless, of course, I hop a plane to Cleveland.
*I have yet to find any bakery/cafe in Phoenix that lives up to the excellent ingredients and consistent quality of the Stone Oven. (Paradise Bakery and Wildflour are disappointing and way overpriced)

No comments: