Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Clairvoyance


Strange. Bizarre. Clairvoyance at its best. Last night Nicole had a dream that she and I were touring Taliesin West. After waking, she happened to check facebook. I posted on her wall and she noticed that my picture was that of me sitting in a chair at the very place she dreamt. Why does this happen? This has happened to me. My sister and her friend had a falling out and remained at odds for several weeks. One night I had a dream that she and her friend had reconciled and were now friends once more. The next day I spoke with my sister and relayed this dream...she was astonished because this very event had occurred only the night before! And I can't say that this has been the only example of such extra-sensory perception. Maybe I should start a hotline?!?

No comments: